Open Hearts, Open Minds, Open Doors
- The Quilters would like to have more members. If you are interested, please contact the church office, email the church at email@example.com, or come on a Tuesday morning. All are welcome.
- Don't know how to quilt? Stop by, we'll teach you!
- Quilters meet every Tuesday throughout the year. We gather at 8:30 a.m. and are busy quilting until 2:30 p.m.
- We take a lunch break and either bring lunches or enjoy a meal out.
- Quilters began many years ago by church members who enjoy the hand art of quilting. For the most part, they work on quilts that others have put together.
- There is a charge to have your quilting done by this group. The cost is dependent on the work involved and how much thread is used! The profits go to the Quilter's Savings and the group decides in what way they can donate their profits to different missions of the church.